[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: OS9 LV1 question

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Thu Dec 22 00:47:20 EST 2005

In the C library that is included with MultiView, there are the routines
CurOn(path) and CurOff(path). The library is called CGFX.L, and has been
thoroughly reworked by various members of the coco community.

See page 10-26 of the multiview manual.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.