[Coco] Size of BIN files

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Dec 17 20:39:46 EST 2005

Maybe but probably not. If the games were saved in SAVEM format without
the person doing the saving knowing exactly how large the game was, then
the sizes of files for the same game could differ. As long as the entire
game was saved and the execution address is correct, the size of the
file won't matter.