[Color Computer] Re: [Coco] Learning to program

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Fri Dec 16 23:37:15 EST 2005

FWIW, you can download free, fully working, non-expiring versions of Visual
Studio .Net for the next year.

Go to http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/support/install/

and download the .iso images. Burn to CD and you can install as needed.

Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition
Visual Basic 2005 Express Edition
Visual C# 2005 Express Edition
Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition
Visual J# 2005 Express Edition
Some of these come with SQL Server or you can D/L it separately from
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/default.aspx
I'm guessing there hasn't been an avalanche of people moving off VS6.

Neil