[Coco] Re: Thoughts about going back to school full time.

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Dec 8 17:01:00 EST 2005

Rumor has it that James Hrubik may have mentioned these words:

>On Dec 8, 2005, at 1:55 PM, Ward Griffiths wrote:
>
>>I haven't yet worked out the formula for multiplexed discounts.  I
>>forgot
>>about the idea of a "senior" discount, as AARP keeps sending me
>>membership
>>applications (that La Esposa wants me to fill out but I keep
>>shredding).  The
>>only ones I had figured on were the ones for packing and for paying
>>with
>>specie instead of FRNs.
>>--
>
>No kidding!! You give a discount for using real money?

His definition of "real" is gold, silver, palladium, platinum, billon, etc.
Think of things measured in "troy ounces" instead of avoirdupois. That's
what "specie" stands for.

Granted, depending on the metal, you could get a *lot* of chili for 31.103
grams of 999 fine... ;-)

FRN is short for Federal Reserve Note - i.e. - that worthless green ugly
crap in your wallet.

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger
--

Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | "Profile, don't speculate."
SysAdmin, Iceberg Computers |     Daniel J. Bernstein