[Coco] OT: Thoughts about going back to school full time.

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Dec 6 15:34:59 EST 2005

Tony:

Thank you for your reply.  Actually I would love to find a
job working with scientific intrumentation such as
oceangraphic or meteorological instruments, but never even
considered biological instruments.  That's a great idea.

I think we have some big biomedical companies here in the
Seattle area, maybe I should check them out.

I was thinking of both weather and oceangraphic
instruments given the need to monitor them due to climate
change.

I'm just trying to find something more meaningful than
what I have now.

Thanks again, I'll check it out.

-Jim