[Coco] OT: Thoughts about going back to school full time.

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Dec 5 15:22:33 EST 2005

Jim

You mentioned 23 yrs experience as a tech. That kind of gives an
approximation of age. 23 yrs work experience added to 2 yrs tech
school basically puts one's age at a minimum of 43. Maybe w2ith 4
yrs of military service on top of that and now 47. A prospective
employer would consider your age between 40 and 50 with little
trouble. Many would asume closer to 50.

I turn 55 next year.

james