[Coco] Portal-9 news

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Sun Dec 4 18:47:26 EST 2005

John Said:
> The 8085 and Z80 would be cool... I develop software for the Tandy Model
> 100/102/200 (8085) and the Tandy WP-2 (Z80).

Hmmm, that's nice to know.... I have a WP-3 here, that I sometimes use when
my writing juices are flowing :)
I'd absolutely *love* to have some way to use my PC as a floppy drive for
it. The drive I have has gone flaky :(
Do you have any information regarding the commands used to save/load files
to/from the WP-2/3?

If I knew the commands, I could probably apply my (somewhat meagre) C
programming skills to write a proggy for the PC to make the WP think there's
a drive attached.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.