Subject: [Coco] 512K Basic by Microcom

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Sun Dec 4 13:04:55 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen H. Fischer"
> Hi,
>
> Are you saying that there is no Disk support for saving programs?
>
> The words you quote say "hard disk".

 I believe that the issue is with the memory being larger than what can be
saved on a 180K diskette.

 What was that software that used the 64K bank switching to enable us to use
several disk basic events in a task switching environment in a 512K machine?
 I may have the details wrong, but the way I remember it, this program
allowed up to eight copies of disk basic to run concurrently on a 512K
machine.
 I'm sure it was slow.

George