[coco] OT: Re: Toastscans are coming back !!

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Fri Dec 2 23:10:37 EST 2005

All you coco people who are also amiga people take note:

>As you probably already know, the Toastscan works with all Amiga  software
and Amiga OS >and allows any Amiga model to fully display in all  possible
resolution modes with a normal, >low cost,  PC monitor. It  allows the user to
replace worn out or damaged Amiga monitors >with a larger,  better resolution
display. In many cases, the Toastscan is the only way an  >Amiga user whose Amiga
brand monitor has failed can use their Amiga since  Amiga >monitors are long
since discontinued. The Toastscan design also allows  the popular Video
>Toaster and Video Flyer boards to display on a PC monitor,  which is a feature most
Scan >Doubler/flicker fixer boards do not  allow.

>We do have a long waiting list and the units may  be pre-sold before they
arrive so we ask >that you reply as soon as possible.  The price has went up
slightly since our last batch >however we will keep the  same $ 144.95 price for
your  order.