[Coco] Fraud on ebay?

Ken Carlin carlin at nauticom.net
Wed Aug 31 11:48:28 EDT 2005

It's not exactly fraud in this case.  The auction was won by someone at
$71.01.  Apparently, the winning bidder backed out of buying the item.
The auction was then offered to me as a Second Chance auction, since I was
the second highest bidder.  I decided to decline the offer, since I had
*just* paid for yet another second chance auction from another person and
didn't have the cash available.  So it looks like the person decided to
run another auction at the final price he had offered me.