[Coco] Lab South is Fine

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at comcast.net
Wed Aug 31 10:20:58 EDT 2005

 Being a member of CAP, we are knee deep into Disaster Recovery and
Search and
 Rescue. From the reports so far, the levey to the lake was broke after
the storm came
 ashore. Since the lake is fresh water, this poses a real problem for
gaters and snakes.

Now that the storm is gone, people think that things will get better
right away. That is
not always the case. In fact it is getting worse, since the infastructor
is down and the
damage assestment has only just started.

After damage assestment, min infastructor has to be put into place, then
disaster
recovery, cleanup, and rebuild can start.

John Donaldson