[Coco] Re: OS-9 as Replacement for DECB.

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Wed Aug 31 09:21:41 EDT 2005

Chris,

It is the nicest piece of hardware and software we have created. A step
towards the SuperBoard's standards.

Boisy and I have talked about a new disk controller with 100% backwards
compatibility plus support of today's media. Or should I say
yesterday's media. Have to stop adding and finish what is started
first. :)

Keep up the great work Chris and thanks!!!

Mark
Cloud-9