[Coco] partial OS9 boot from hard drive (back on topic)

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Aug 29 08:22:13 EDT 2005

At 8/28/2005 08:31 PM, you wrote:

Vern,

When you bought your system from me it was your choice to not buy a
drive with this NitrOS-9 installed. You explained all that you have
in these posts. So with that I figured you had the skills and the
tools to do this. As I have explained before. I don't have the time
to support NitrOS-9 and do all that I need to get done from paying
customers. Yes, I am WAY over due on the SuperBoard.

Too many details that can go wrong for Email support as even Robert
Gault has noted.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9