[Coco] partial OS9 boot from hard drive (back on topic)

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 28 23:45:54 EDT 2005

OK, since you can boot into OS-9, do so and then examine the NitrOS-9
disk to see if the directory and file structure is intact. If you can
read all the directories and critical files pass Ident, the disk
probably is OK and I don't see why it won't boot. A more stringent test
would be to run a Dcheck on it.

Let us know if the NitrOS-9 disk truly is a good floppy. Also post what
info you get by running Free on it.