[Coco] Coco3 CMP color swatches

Stephen H. Fischer SFischer1 at MindSpring.com
Sun Aug 28 19:53:18 EDT 2005

Hi,

Now that is a fresh idea, and one that I like a lot.

I have one of the circuits that will convert the CoCo 3 RGB output to TV
S-Video which will provide a much better signal into the Digitizer.

See my message "The Best Monitor for a CoCo 3 is a TV. (Really!)"

My HDTV PCI Tuner Card,  "MyHD", has a S-Video Input and single frame /
field capture capability.

Thus I may be able to do this much better than anyone else.

Thanks a Lot!

Stephen H. Fischer