[Coco] partial OS9 boot from hard drive (back on topic)

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sun Aug 28 19:50:07 EDT 2005

If true, it is a problem. The floppy /dd will point to cc3disk while a
hard drive /dd will point to TCC512 (in your case.) As has been said,
take /H0 (with I don't see in your os9boot list) and change it to /dd.
Then replace the floppy /dd with the new hard drive /dd.

What does hd and fd stand for in your os9boot list? If hd is the
equivalent of dd for a hard drive and fd is the equivalent of dd for a
floppy, then you will need to change cc3go and init to point to hd and
not dd.