[Coco] partial OS9 boot from hard drive (back on topic)

Vern Burke vburke at skow.net
Sat Aug 27 13:28:24 EDT 2005

Yup, caught that one (thanks for reminding me!). Been too blasted long
away from this.

Now I have init and cc3go patched correctly, shell and grfdrv in the
cmds directory on the /dd hard drive. Now it goes to OS9 BOOT, access's
the hard drive, and then crashes spectacularly (major garbled display).

I guess I'll give up on this and see if I can coax one of my old MFM
drives and CoCo XT to run as my primary drive. Maybe I'll just relegate
this to secondary storage.

Vern