[Coco] Portal-9 IDE

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Fri Aug 26 11:21:55 EDT 2005

At 09:06 AM 8/26/2005, you wrote:
>Roger
>
>I have been piecing together the disassembled code from the
>Unraveld II series and almost  have it in one continuous file that
>could be imported into Portal-9.
>
>With that done then we can seriously look at a major rewrite of the
>rom to bring it up to more modern usefulness.
>
>james

That sounds great, James.  You probably already know the issues with
translating portions of the source code that may not be compatible with
CCASM or EDTASM, but this should not be a major problem.

Once we have the source code and especially a Portal-9 project that others
can load in and rebuild on their own, we could produce a very nice and
modern version of Disk BASIC that could use some of the newer hardware like
from Cloud-9.

--
Roger Taylor