[Coco] [Color Computer] eBay: Sinclair ZX81 - Starting bid: US$35, 000.00

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 09:54:43 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/25/05 11:46:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
carlin at nauticom.net writes:

Wow, I  had no idea anyone else out there had ever heard of Rege Cordic.
He was  quite the Pittsburgh institution.
Ah yes, Periwinkle, Carmen Monoxide, nd the milkman who would get a quart
fresh from M'Love right on the spot.

So of course you know who was Bob Prince, and The Possum, Jim Woods.

Oh, and  by the way, there will be an MTH reefer car released in November
that the  Frothingslosh people might be interested in:

Don't know what railroad or company MTH is, but I do recall seeing HO guage
model reefer cars with beer brands on them.
BTW, the rumor around P-burgh when I lived there was that Olde F. was  brewed
by Tech (as opposed to Silver Top (Slop) or Iron City (Cryin'  Pity).  I got
my advanced Comp Sci degree at Tech, though by then it was  called CMU.
--Mike K.