[Coco] CoCo graphics adventures ... online?

Roger Taylor roger at newfoal.com
Fri Aug 26 09:03:56 EDT 2005

At 06:37 AM 8/26/2005, you wrote:
>I have it on disk Roger... a great example of what the old CoCo1/2 could do
>with Basic. ISTR sending it to someone else a while back, so I probably have a
>zipped version ready to go... just got to find it! :O

Thanks!  Ok, now if I can talk to Mannequin who I think dabbles in PHP as
well.  This should not be that hard of a game to port to the web.  The
graphics themselves can be scaled and converted to JPEG quite easily, and
the program logic can very well be done in PHP and probably much easier.

--
Roger Taylor