[Coco] booting OS9 from hard drive(an essay, by George)

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Fri Aug 26 02:41:48 EDT 2005

I hacked a disk rom to jump to the DOS command when it had finished its
initialisation routines.

While this is not pretty, and *does* cause some problems if I do want to go
to disk basic, it does work fine for booting into OS9 via my boot floppy.

Now, *remembering* what I did to make it do this could be a problem :(