[Coco] problems transferring DSK to disk, part II

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 25 14:44:35 EDT 2005

Nothing is wrong. You are seeing just what you should. Disk 2 contains
files that would not fit on disk 1. These are supplemental files that
are useful but not needed to run NitrOS-9.

Complain to Boisy if you don't like the directory structure. :)  Just
don't expect a change or maybe even an answer as Boisy is busy with his
school work.