[Coco] [Color Computer] eBay: Sinclair ZX81 - Starting bid: US$35, 000.00

Roger Merchberger zmerch at 30below.com
Thu Aug 25 09:33:31 EDT 2005

Rumor has it that Robert Emery may have mentioned these words:

> > To open up and build one of those kits today would be like opening a
> > drinking a prized vintage bottle of wine.
>
>Or a can of Billy Beer? ;-)

I'll see your Billy Beer and raise you 2 (yes, count 'em, 2) cans of Ye
Olde Frothingslosh, vintage 1974. Mine are the grey label variety, IIRC my
dad has one of the red(ish) label of the same vintage.

No, I haven't opened the cans to see if the foam really *is* on the
bottom... nor shall I. ;-)

Laterz,
Roger "Merch" Merchberger

--
Roger "Merch" Merchberger   | Anarchy doesn't scale well. -- Me
zmerch at 30below.com.         |