[Coco] [Color Computer] Speaking of MESS...

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Wed Aug 24 21:28:09 EDT 2005

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 17:24:25 -0700
tlindner at ix.netcom.com (tim lindner) wrote:

> Mannequin* <mannslists at invigorated.org> wrote:
>
> > I was wondering how many floppy disks can MESS take for the CoCo? Is the
> > top 4?
>
> Yes. And the fourth image only supports a single side, just like real
> hardware.
>
> :)

Cool, thanks for the reply, Tim. One more question (that I'm asking because I'm
lazy,) is there an easy way, from the command line of xmess, to put multiple
floppy images with one option? Example:

xmess coco3.zip -floppyimage deft.dsk misc.dsk

Instead of:

xmess coco3.zip -floppyimage deft.dsk -floppyimage misc.dsk

I know that you run a Mac with OS X on it, so if you don't know off of the top
of your head, than I'll go and look it up myself. Just thought I'd see if you
know.

Thanks again!
-M.