[Color Computer] Re: [coco] MESS

George Ramsower Yahoo at DVDPlayersOnly.com
Tue Aug 23 22:26:02 EDT 2005

Everyone!!

 I think that we are not all getting our messages in the order they were
sent. Maybe?
 Today, I noticed that an email I sent around 6pm Central didn't get echoed
back to me until 7:05pm. It took a little over an hour.
 Then, the next one I sent took a little over 45 minutes. The next one I
sent took only a few minutes.

 Rush hour, yes?

 Anyway, I think we should look at all the posts on this subject, the time
sent, and then figure out what was going on. We are getting confused
here(including me).

 I've since sorted my email by the Sent column and it all makes sense now. I
used to have it sorted by Received.

To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2005 8:43 PM
Subject: Re: [Color Computer] Re: [coco] MESS

> No, rough day but you did indicate after receiving the following message
> that MESS still did not find the ROMs. That was all you said without any
> other details.

 I wish I COULD have offered more info. It wasn't there. Only a dialog box
with a button to close it that claimed that the file could not be found.
 If it had offered more information, I might have learned of the information
you offered earlier. Alas, it didn't offer any more information than that.

 You know the old saying...
 "The more I learn, the more I find out I didn't know"

 I cannot ask questions about something I know nothing about execpt...

 "What does it do and how do I work this thing?"

 I apologize for not knowing what questions to answer when I didn't know the
questions.

 George