[Coco] Video Format?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Aug 21 18:01:40 EDT 2005

On Aug 21, 2005, at 4:37 PM, Neil Morrison wrote:
> Real Media us usually the smallest and the basic encoder is free.

Apple's QuickTime Streaming Server is available free, too, and it was
real easy to set up and use.  The problem is demand -- if there are
too many, the connection won't be able to handle it, which is why
those external rebroadcast services come in handy.

What's the upload speed at the hotel?  Usually down is real fast, but
up is not much (which is why it would take me 24 hours to upload my
photo site via a cable modem, but my DSL line could do the same in
just a few hours).

         -- Allen