[Coco] Back to the video problem.

Dave Kelly daveekelly at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 21 16:43:29 EDT 2005

I'm not understanding all I read and see in my search.

I ask this question  on a web cam hosting site.

=============#===============

   I am looking for a live streaming realtime webhosting service.
Something where you can see what is happening when it is happening. I
have some live after hours music session I want to send to some friends
this fall. Next spring I will be at a convention and I want upload some
interactive demostrations. Then later in 06 I am attending my 50th high
school reunion. Is that available at Putfile.com?

==========#============
And go this answer:

to stream from location as it happens, require major upload bandwidth.....

that would be a custom solution in the $xx,xxx range.

otherwise simply uploaded your video clips to putfile.com after the
events and pass out the links

What I am not understanding. What is the difference if I upload a 14
hour video file and then 20 people watch it OR if I  upload a video
stream for 14 hours with 20 people watching?  It seem to me that it
would be the same bandwidth.

Am I OK?