[Coco] Mystery roll of film: Atlanta CoCoFest 199X?

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Thu Aug 18 06:50:19 EDT 2005

Allen,

Check your CoCoFest Chronicles book.  From the pictures, Chet Simpson
and Eric Crichlow were there with Eric's release of Gold Runner 2000
for the MM/1.  This was either 1993 or 1994.  Also, Terry Simons is
in the picture with Frank Swygert.  I'm pretty sure Terry only came
to one Atlanta CoCo Fest, so use these as clues.

Boisy