[Coco] [Color Computer] A qustion of value...short term and long term

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Mon Aug 15 22:43:51 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/15/05 3:29:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dx375 at hotmail.com writes:

* Connor  40MB SCSI Drive for use with the H Disk Super Adapter.
Well, that's twice the storage (and probably half the physical size) of the
Seagate 20 MB HDs I have on my B&B adapter.

Does it  make sense to hold onto and use this setup or move forward
with getting  newer technology like Cloud-9's Super IDE Interface?

If it works, use it.  Disto made good stuff, always worked for  me.

Is  Cloud-9's IDE Interface easy to setup and use based on your
experience?

Is a multipak absolutely mandatory for use with  it?

Oops, now I see you are probably asking about the multipak with the Cloud-9
IDE.  That I can't answer.  You would certainly need one with the 3 o  4 Disto
packs.
--Mike K.