[Coco] Anybody willing to put Delphi Msgs on the Web?

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Fri Aug 12 03:39:58 EDT 2005

> A check of The Rainbow Delphi columns show a lot of good
>stuff missing from RTSI.  That is where I would put a high value on a
>Delphi compendium.

Unfortunately, I think alot of those files are gone or sitting scattered
over the disks of hundreds of old coco users <sigh.> Basically we've
gotten a bunch of the forum messages and Stephen may actually have alot
of the file descriptions filed away but that's about it. I wish we had
the entire download section but that's probably lost. Who knows, maybe
someone may pop up some day and have the files, but I seriously doubt it.

Dean