[Coco] C-Cubed Update

tim lindner tlindner at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 11 17:25:00 EDT 2005

Boisy G. Pitre <boisy at boisypitre.com> wrote:

> 1. Tim has completed rlink.  So far tests have shown that it is
> producing identical object code as the native rlink on the CoCo.
> This was an important step, and gives us a great set of tools to
> write assembly language programs "psect-style."

I am actually pretty proud of this. I reversed engineered the ROF file
format produced by the Relocatable Macro Assembler and can now "link"
multiply libraries into a single executable. Pretty neat stuff.

And of course this rew rlink will be freely avaiable. Zero
encrumbrances.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at ix.netcom.com                                        Bright