[COCO] versions. How many?

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 9 10:06:24 EDT 2005

I have never seen a 26-3005, and there is the white 26-300b (64K CoCo 1-
although some will argue that this is a CoCo 2), that is also not mentioned.
I have on the site, detailed documentation on the 26-300b which has no
letter silk screened in the board.
The CoCo 2 had again (north American) 10 different model numbers and the
last (26-3127b) has at least 3 known variations.