[Coco] Very quiet, so testing

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Sat Aug 6 15:40:14 EDT 2005

On Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:54:46 -0400
  Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net> wrote:
> On Saturday 06 August 2005 11:12, George Ramsower wrote:
>> Yeah, it WAS quiet. You woke me up.
>>
>> Can't you tell when people are taking a nap? You woke
>>Eric too!
>>
>> Danged noisy neighbors.
>>
>>George
>>
> So you go over to the neighbors and beg for a glass of
>iced tea or
> something.
>
> Now, this message will generate a bounce from "George
> Ramsower"@five.pairlist.net, who is first in the To:
>address line.
> any idea why thats occuring?
>
> --
> Cheers, Gene

You want noisy neighbors?  Check out what happened last
year to the family that lived behind me:

http://www.kingcountyjournal.com/sited/story/html/164137

They lived there for two and a half years and over looked
my backyard (which became their persnal dumping ground).
 Life is so much better now that they have been evicted.
:)

-Jim