[Coco] Re: MC-10 joystick interface

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:10:05 EDT 2005

I think the rs-232 on the MC-10 is 5 pin just like the coco.
Do you think there would be a way to add up and down to that design?
I'm going to make one tonight using an old atari 2600 joystick.
Actualy I might use a project box with 3 buttons and make a joypad type
controller like the atari track and field controller.
Charlie

"Torsten Dittel" <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote in
message news:42F2580E.D09A6F26 at Dittel.info...