[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] 1.44 disk

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 10:21:31 EDT 2005

On Wednesday 03 August 2005 09:02, James C. Hrubik, Sr. wrote:

>Gene Heskett : Glad to see you finally joined the maltedmedia list.
>Nobody here has a _sender_ at maltedmedia address.  You have to look at
>the raw header for the sender's address if you want to send
> something off-list.  .

I was here long before I joined the yahoo thingy.  But I got unsubbed
when kmail got a tummy ache, quit fetching email & my inbox at
verizon overflowed, while I was in upstate MI a while back and didn't
realise it for a while after I came home and set up fetchmail to do
that instead.

Ingo Klocker & company at kde are aware of the problem, and its one of
long standing in very old code that may get fixed in kde 4.0 as they
go over the buglist applying triage where needed.

Its only a problem when you leave it running 24/7/365 like I do, so it
hasn't been a huge problem for those who don't run full time.  As I'm
running seti and einstein here, it may get rebooted as I check newer
kernels, but powerdowns are only done for hardware changes.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)