[Coco] Re: Hot Coco Post Partum

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 22:43:43 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/1/05 9:24:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, jhoger at pobox.com
writes:

>  The judge probably wouldn't grant such a high level of damages in a case
>  like this. But add on whatever he does award plus attorney's fees ($200+
>  per hour the plaintiff spends on their attorneys), and I hope whoever
>  does this is judgement proof (poor).

    What we need is somebody to go "commando" with this thing.    Put
all his worldly possesions and money in the name of a spouse or
offspring and get a little cabin deep in the woods to hide out in
in case a strategic withdrawal is necessary  then "scan and scram".
     Too bad Johnny Cockran is gone.  :)

Roy