[Coco] Modem ISP Problem STILL MORE INFO

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 22:37:18 EDT 2005

Here's a major tidbit:  According to AOL's online description, the  "bad"
sites (for me) support v92, whereas the good port is listed as v90.

I suspect the ports were recently upgraded from v90 to v92, and somehow my
modem, or AOL client app, has not kept pace.

And I believe my modem does not say v92 anywhere in its spill-guts list,
just v90.
It lists "V.90 Top Speed: 42666";
if it had v.92, wouldn't it say so there?
Time for an upgrade or Flash job, maybe?
--Mike K.