[Color Computer] [coco] If I put this on eBay....

George Ramsower yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Sat Aug 27 15:49:13 EDT 2005

I have an unopened Deskmate v1.00.00 . It still has the plastic around the
container/cover.

 If I put this on eBay and start the bidding at or near a thousand bucks, do
ya' think I could get about ten thousand?

 One could only hope!

  How rare do you think this package(unopened) is?

  Just curious.

George

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM