[Coco] [Color Computer] CoCo cleanout.

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Thu Aug 25 09:09:08 EDT 2005

OK, I MUST clean out the study & seein' I haven't used my beloved CoCo in some
time, sadly, I recon they have to go.

The short list is 2 complete CoCo 3 systems & enough to build a 3rd.

 #1 is 512k CoCo3, 2 x hard drives (120m & 20m) 3 x floppies (80t, 40t & 80t
x3.5") setup solely to rum RiBBS & did so for about 10 years under various
configurations.

 #2 is 512k CoCo 3, 1 x 90m hard drive, 2 x floppies (40t & 80t). This was my
personal system & full of just about every game & utility you can think of.

The slightly longer list (which includes the above & a quick scan of the
shelves)

3 x CoCo3's (2 x 512k, 1 x 128k).
2 x CM8 monitors.
1 x IBM JX monitor modified for the CoCo (fantastic pic).
1 x DS96B video digitiser.
1 x Digisector video digitiser.
2 x RS232 packs (1 custom built & 1 original).
2 x multipacks.
1 x DMP136 colour printer.
1 x CGP115 plotter, with spare pens (printers' fine, pen condition unknown)
1 x touch pad.
2 x modems (2400 & 9600 baud)
Plenty of spare floppy drives, MFM hard drives, IBM MFM controllers, B&B
interface adaptors (about 15 boards & bits to finish them).
A truck load of software & manuals & magazines (Rainbow, Color Computer News,
Hot CoCo & sprinkling of others).

If you've read down this far you must be interested.
All of this is going for free (but I wouldn't turn down a donation)

The catch .... I'm in Melbourne Australia.  I'll leave any organising up to any
interested persons.

stanblaz at netspace.net.au

http://us.click.yahoo.com/T8sf5C/tzNLAA/TtwFAA/CFFolB/TM