[Coco] OT: Linux question

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 09:35:04 EDT 2005

I figure this is as good a place as any, I know there are some penguin-heads
here...

I have a Linux server on a network (SCO Open Server, rel.5).
I need to be able to copy the console history file(s) from that server to my
Windows PC on the same network. Files I need to copy should be in c:\console
and are named log.a1, log.a2, etc...

Can someone tell me how to send this file over the local network? I'm obviously
just getting my "Linux-legs", so keep it in English for now please.

TIA,
Bob