[Coco] Anybody willing to put Delphi Msgs on the Web?

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Thu Aug 4 03:08:41 EDT 2005

While I've been working on the CoCo/OS-9 Archive CD I've gotten a hold of
a bunch of Delphi and Compuserve CoCo SIG Messages. They are spread
across various files from different sources and while they are archived
they aren't particularly useful the way they are. Would someone be
willing to organize them, etc. ? I was hoping someone could do some kind
of web based reader (or something of that nature) so people could have
access to them via the internet. Anyone interested in doing this in their
copius spare time ;-) ?

Dean