[Coco] Re: Coco Digest, Vol 23, Issue 11

farna at att.net farna at att.net
Tue Aug 2 20:50:24 EDT 2005

I just posted on hear a couple days ago that California Digital (www.cadigital.com/cadigtl.htm) has 360K 5.25" and 720K 3.5" drives. Look under "enclosures" near the bottom and you'll find a dual 5.25" drive case (side by side horizontally) w/power supply too. All you need to do is find a CoCo disk controller. CA Digital has 360K but no 720K disks. You can even buy a Dragon 32 for $35 in the factory box! CA Digital likely has the RAM chips to upgrade to 64K, they have lots of RAM chips. They even have a links page that mentions the CoCo mailing list on bitserv and "tile list", which was apparently used at one time??

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Independent