FORTHs was Re: [Color Computer] [Coco] Re: CoCo USB

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Aug 1 04:17:33 EDT 2005

>From: "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger at pobox.com>
>Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:16:05 -0700
>
>Perhaps it should be converted to C or assembly but there are good Forth
>interpreters for the 6809.
>
>There are even some free ones.

There's three in ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/RSDOS/LANGUAGE

DACFORTH is buried in the old Princeton archive on maltedmedia in
ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/princeton_coco_files/

forth09 for OS9 is in
ftp://ftp.maltedmedia.com/coco/princeton_os9_files/

Frank Hogg had a FORTH system... I know he dumped all his old FLEX
stuff into the PD, what about his coco stuff?

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA
   --- Yacko