[Coco] When the moderator's away

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sat Apr 30 19:54:08 EDT 2005

At 04:36 PM 4/30/05 -0700, Jim Cox wrote:
>The spammers will play.
>
>If you notice this email was sent to both Dennis and the
>list.
>Most likely he needs to tweak something when he gets back
>
>We'll just have to tolerate it for a bit.

I'm here.

I have looked at the message, the headers, and the list rules, and find no
way that explains how this message got through. Hundreds of these are
automatically discarded daily. This address is not subscribed. nor is any
address like it.

Can anyone reading the headers help me figure this out? Does anybody know
mailman software well enough to understand this?

Thanks,
Dennis