[Color Computer] [Coco] ONLY! Please!!

Phill Harvey-Smith dragon at aurigae.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 30 16:52:04 EDT 2005

Richard Hawk wrote:
> i have a few questions
> I am ruuning mess which is an emmulator for the coco3
> with 6309 chip and i can not get nitros-9 to work
> i downloaded all the levels and can not get any of
> them to work
> any sugestions.i also tried to make a bood disk and
> can not get it to work also
> so any help would be apprecaited

Sorry just remembered, the current version of MESS has a timing bug in
the emulation of the 179x used in the CoCo, which will prevent Nitros
from working, however this will be fixed in the next version (I
submitted a patch a couple of weeks ago), if you can compile mess you
should be able to get the latest version from CVS, which will work.

Phill.

Yahoo! Groups Links