[Coco] Someone might come to complain

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Apr 29 11:25:38 EDT 2005

Well it seems that you both are here now and I'm sure some resolution
can be made.

I normally wouldn't get involved but I did speak up yesterday.

The USPS is terrible for service. I try not to use them. They are slow
and are open less than a bank is. VERY hard for a working person to get
to them during the day. Insurance and tracking, worthless as well. Try
loosing a package and wait to see what they say......Wait a month and
see if it turns up, that was with Priority Mail service.

Best of luck to the both of you are Happy CoCoing!

Mark