[Coco] 2006 CoCoFest Survey - Please fill out

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 09:45:13 EDT 2005

On 04/28/2005 06:12 pm, Frederick D Provoncha wrote:
> As long as it isn't the weekend of April 29th & 30th. That's my birthday
> and my wife would be really mad at me if I was out of town on my
> birthday!

Lucky man.  My birthday is generally Memorial Day weekend or not more than two
days before, and as long as we've been together (actually, since more than
ten years before we met), mi esposa goes to a convention in Lansing that
weekend.  (I went along once, but a collection of slash fen in a hotel with
no bar just doesn't do much for me).  I always make sure I'm home for her
birthday, else I'd never hear the end of it.  (My own birthday doesn't matter
much to me anyway, especially the one in four weeks when I hit my half
century -- Torsten, don't forget to update your chart).
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

In my opinion, the worst unintended consequence of the Americans with
Disabilities Act is that it is impossible to horsewhip a man on the
steps of his club when the steps have been replaced with a ramp.