[Coco] 2006 CoCoFest Survey - Please fill out

Bruce W. Calkins brucecalkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 28 09:38:41 EDT 2005

> Q1) - WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED COCOFEST LOCATION?
Chattanooga, TN.

> Q2) - WHAT TIME OF THE YEAR BEST SUITS YOU?
Late Autumn to early Spring

> Q3) - WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE FEST EXPANDED
MC-10 still related, so yes to the PoCo, Nix on the rest.

> Q4) - WHAT IN PARTICULAR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF?
Just to be able to lay eyes on these Rascals and put faces and personalities
to this rogues'
gallery.

> Q6) -  WHAT SPECIAL GUEST/S WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ATTEND?
Any CoCoNut of "good" standing.

> Q7) -  IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A COCOFEST, WHY?
It's always been a time and money thing.  When I have the money I don't have
the time, when I have the time I don't have the money.

> (WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU ATTEND?)
The correct combination of time and money.