[Coco] Someone might come to complain

Chris Spry sprybug at comcast.net
Thu Apr 28 17:50:13 EDT 2005

Hey guys,

Someone recently bought some CoCo & Apple items from me, whom I will make
anonymous, from my site Vintage Fun World and had a huge fit about the box
being not in the best shape when he got it and one of the original disks he
got that wasn't working but he got working backups to make up for it.
Everything worked and was in good order, but he was so unhappy that he said
he was going to go to all the lists and complain and tell me how bad of a
dealer I was.  He never came to me first about the issue and decided to go
this passive agressive route instead.  I would have refunded the full amount
if he was so unhappy and returned it.  Instead he is going to play this
childish game, so please ignore him if he comes to this list and whines.  I
know I have some customers here on the list that have always been happy with
me and would hate for an incident like this to make you think otherwise.  I
enjoy supplying you all with hard to find CoCo stuff and want to continue
and if you guys have any problems with anything you know  you can come to me
and we can resolve it.

-Chris from Vintage Fun World