[Coco] 2006 CoCoFest Survey - Please fill out

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Thu Apr 28 17:39:48 EDT 2005

Grettings, All.

As far as location and date goes, we are about to lock in the location (same) and the date (late April, not middle) or middle May (which is already doubtful due to the Hotel's prior commitments, a year in advance, already.  Good locations are booked a LONG time in advance).

But, please, don't let that stop your submissions.  All comments and preferences can be used for future events.

tp

-- "Nickolas Marentes" <nick at launch.net.au> wrote:
Now that all the smoke has settled, I thought I'd just re-introduce my
CoCoFest Survey and see if I can get a better response (5 only so far).
I will be doing a web page to show the results but if the results indicate
only 5 people responded to the survey...well... what conclusion do you think
that would show?

PREVIOUS  POST STARTS HERE....

I am gathering information to see what people want to see at next years
CoCoFest. All information collected will be analysed and passed onto Brian
Goers of the GCCC.
The goal of the survey is to aid in the planning of next years CoCoFest.

answers private, e-mail them to me via  nick at launch.net.au .
-

Q1) - WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED COCOFEST LOCATION?  (IT MUST BE AT OR NEAR A
MAJOR CITY WITH AN AIRPORT)

Q2) - WHAT TIME OF THE YEAR BEST SUITS YOU? (ANY EXAMPLE DATES?)

Q3) - WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE FEST EXPANDED BY INCLUDING MEMBERS FOR OTHER
CLUBS SUCH AS TRS-80 MODEL 1/3/4, MODEL 100 AND MC-10?  (COCO WOULD STILL BE
THE DOMINANT SECTION)

Q4) - WHAT IN PARTICULAR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE MORE OF?  (PLEASE PROVIDE
PLENTY OF DETAIL)

Q5) - WHAT IN PARTICULAR WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LESS OF?

Q6) -  WHAT SPECIAL GUEST/S WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ATTEND?  (LIST AT LEAST 3
PEOPLE)

Q7) -  IF YOU HAVE NEVER ATTENDED A COCOFEST, WHY?  (WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU
ATTEND?)